Hi y'all! Hope your week is smashing and spectacular! I've had a super productive, but laid back one myself!
In the realm of staying productive, I wanted to share some ways it's possible to stay productive over the summer, even if the most productive thing you want to do is lay by the pool. We've all been there!
1. Get in the habit of stretching or doing yoga in the morning! Even just a few minutes of taking time to stretch or do a few yoga poses is so great for getting your body and mind ready for the day.
2. Drink tons and tons of water! Even though water is super great for you and very important, you really need to stay hydrated during the summer, especially if you're in a hot place! I rotate between 5 (I have a little bit of an addiction, I know).
3. Start a blog!!! This is what I did last summer and I absolutely love it. You really don't need to commit a ton of time to it, and if you do, it's your choice as to how much you want to spend on it. It's a great way for self-expression and a possible way to make money!
4. Give yourself a break! If you just got back from school, you've definitely done something worthy of a little treat, so treat yourself! Whether it's ice cream out with your friends or a nice long bath, give yourself a little treat for all your hard work!
5. Start working out. I really don't have any sort of excuse to not work out over the summer, since I have so much free time and the weather is beautiful, so I always pick up a new exercise routine over the summer. It's a great time to start enjoying the outdoors and to just get a new routine started!
These are some great ways just to feel like you're getting something done while you're hanging out and relaxing over the summer. What are your plans for this summer?